Saturday 8 September 2018

My personal experience with Haida HR

I am a Math teacher from Vancouver. I came to know about Haida HR through a friend who was already working with them. He told me all about how Haida HR arranged everything for him – be it his Visa or even his lodgings in China. Moreover, he was getting a pretty good salary there.
After hearing it all from my friend I was fascinated by the prospect of working out of the states. I decided to dig deeper and so I sifted through tons of reviews about Haida HR online. Most of these were positive, so I decided to take the big leap.
I decided to shift my base to China through Haida HR because I found the idea to be just awesome! I mean, who wouldn’t like to explore a new country along with earning some big money? I got hired by Haida within a month of applying for job.
Just like my friend had told me, Haida HR turned out to be a reliable recruitment agency. The firm arranged for everything I might need for working in China like Visa, work permits, lodgings and even food. I didn’t have to worry about anything even for a single moment.
Working with Haida HR has been the best thing that has happened to me. Teaching in China is a unique experience altogether. Haida HR has given me a chance to get an insight into the Chinese culture, apart from the obviously great job opportunity. I have been working with them from last 3 years now.




1 comment:

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...