Wednesday 22 August 2018

An Art Teacher in Hagzhou

I found Haida HR after my graduation in London. I always wanted to explore China, especially Hangzhou. Which I have heard has the best panoramic spots to enjoy. After 3 months of my graduation, I registered with Haida HR through their website. It was a bit complicated and made m anxious, I won’t deny, but I was helped by the Haida executive. Amy, all the way. I was able to take up the job of an arts and crafts teacher at a leading Hangzhou school. It’s quite an interesting job as my students are excited bunch. They do create a ruckus at times and it’s difficult for me to control them, but at the end of the day, I am the guy in their life who makes a difference, who releases their inner artist.
As for my personal life in Haida, it’s been okay. Haven’t been able to find a girlfriend yet because I am somewhat ugly (lol), but there are lots of fishes in the sea. Everyone is nice at Haida, especially the community of teachers and other educationists. Before you join Haida, I suggest everyone to get a feel of China first. I had friends who complained about the Chinese life even when they were getting so much from Haida. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...