Wednesday 20 June 2018

Good company with good services

Haida International is a very good company in China’s Hangzhou. It's more than just a common recruitment company. It not only recruits candidates but offers a number of services to them.

When I went to China after going through Haida International Education Reviews, the only thing I was worried about was the accommodation. Because it is not only difficult to get a decent accommodation when you travel outside the country, but the price you have to pay is hefty. But, I was pretty happy to see that the company provides a decent accommodation, which is totally free of cost and in the middle of the city. 
 It was really unbelievable for me as I realized I could save more from the salary I earn as I don’t have to pay for the accommodation. The accommodation provided by Haida is not just a makeshift room but a reasonable place to spend your time. You get a very nice attached kitchen and washroom with all the amenities. There is adequate space in the apartment wherein you can easily do your regular activities on have fun on the weekends. You can do a decent workout and get some sunlight as well.  

I have everything else I need at my home. All in all, Haida International equips you with all the necessary things and makes nice arrangements so that you are able to work your way through with ease and comfort. I have gone through all the training sessions, seminars and whatnot, which have kept me in good stead. It is not that difficult to manage yourself in China. The best part is that the company conducts monthly trips for all the employees to get some time off from the daily routine, which is absolutely terrific.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...