Thursday 10 May 2018

Peaceful, yet entertaining life of China

I am one of those guys who is always looking for new opportunities and a platform to prove my credentials as a teacher. In 2016, it was for the first time that I got a huge opportunity to work outside the country with Haida HR. I was raring to go, but the only thing that was worried about is the language barrier. China is a different country altogether, I thought I may find it difficult to interact with the people.

But, all that was just a misconception. I was so shocked to see that there are many other foreigners working there in different industries and sectors. Although their language is actually different, it is not impossible to interact with them like we often hear about Chinese people. The local institute where I started to teach the Chinese students is located in Hangzhou. The students are very friendly and they understand whatever you want to convey. You need to have a good hold on the English language, everything else will fall into place with time. 
The free courses, seminars, and training sessions that I had heard about through Haida International Education Reviews, are actually very effective. They prove to be helpful when you are dealing with younger students, who are often new to the English classes. Apart from this, everything else is pretty smooth. The company provides you a decent place to live at, and there are frequent sessions to fix any issues. Not to forget the monthly trips, where all the teachers interact with each other and capture some wonderful memories. 
It is not only about work. The life in China is peaceful and entertaining, wherein you can enjoy the adventurous life and still save enough for your future. The experience that you get counts for gold dust when you come back to your native place. All in all, I think Haida HR is doing a fine job and proving to be one of the best recruitment company for foreign teachers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...