Monday 28 May 2018

Nice Company to work with

It was March 2017, when I got an opportunity to work in two different countries. My role was same in both the countries, as I had to teach the English language to the students. But, I decided to go to China as it is a fast-developing country, full of different cultural and traditional values. I went through Haida China reviews before making the final call. Opportunities don’t come often, but when they come you can’t just make a decision without proper knowledge.

I was satisfied with the reviews shared by a number of teachers who had worked with Haida and decided to go there. I wasn’t sure if I made the right decision initially because China and its people are often portrayed as very different from the rest of the world. However, Haida HR made my job easy. Although some of my fears came true pertaining to the difference in language, the training sessions and seminars conducted by the company were often helpful and I didn’t need anything more than that to start teaching the students. The students are generally very thankful and decent. But, there are some institutions where they have to be taught from scratch.
The teachers get a handsome salary, apart from the free accommodation, free TEFL course and frequent trips to beautiful places. This is why Haida is famous for being more than a recruitment company. Haida International education reviews on the internet can prove to be helpful if you want to enrol. In China, there is hardly anyone who doesn’t know about the company.
As far as culture is concerned, it’s just awesome. If you love and respect different cultures than you will find Chinese culture the most interesting. I don’t need to tell you about the food. Is there a place where Chinese food isn’t famous enough? All in all, I think there is nothing to worry about. Complete your timetable and be responsible, and rest everything will be taken care off by this wonderful recruitment company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...