Tuesday 13 November 2018

How working in China with Haida HR changed my life

As a Math teacher recruited by Haida Interact International, I would really love to share my experience and thoughts with all the teachers out there who don't know much about Haida HR and are skeptical about the prospect of leaving their homeland to work in China.

I joined this big, happy family in May this year. Just like anyone else might have done, I also went through a fair share of reviews and testimonials online before taking the plunge. However, after working for all these months with Haida HR, I feel myself to be in the position of writing a testimonial about the company.
Haida HR has been in every way much more than a normal recruitment company. It has been a family to me. Through Haida, I have gone through a life-changing experience – working in a lovely country like China, and getting acquainted with an amazing culture!
Haida offers you a wholesome work experience that’s enriching and fun in equal parts. Never had I ever dreamt of working so distantly in a completely different culture. But the support and care I received from Haida made everything easier for me and my fellow teachers. So if you ask me, I would highly recommend working with Haida HR.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...