Sunday 30 September 2018

Amazing Experience

My experience of working with Haida HR has been amazing. I was teaching English at a school in Hangzhou, China. Each class had about 40 students, eager to learn. Together, we worked in harmony, as a true team learning and sharing knowledge with Chinese students. I didn’t just teach those children English, we also used to explore various countries, cultures and their celebrations.


While my teaching work was limited to three days a week, I spent the rest of my weekdays in China taking in the sights and learning about Chinese culture. There was a lot to learn from – their language, their food, their festivals, and related rituals. Thankfully, Haida HR helped me at every step.
 The schoolkids in China enjoy learning. We had an enjoyable learning experience together. The fellow Chinese teachers even allowed kids from their classes to come to my classroom during the classes. It was wonderful. This is an experience I will always remember.

It had taken me a lot of courage to take this plunge – working out of my city, my country. But it took even more courage for me to leave China after spending such a great time teaching there. Thank you for the incredible experience, Haida HR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...