Monday 2 April 2018

A dynamic life in Hangzhou, China

People are scared of going out of the country to work for long duration. They say what if we are not able to adjust or what if we find the life boring there. Exactly same was the case with me, I was way too comfortable in my motherland and never wanted to leave it.

But there is not much money in corporate and I didn’t had a lot of money to start my own business or invest somewhere. So I had to think about going abroad someday. The offer couldn’t have come at a better time. I had just got my yearly appraisal when I heard about Haida HR, which recruits foreign teachers to work in different cities of China. I knew I needed it badly no matter how scared I was. I signed up the next day and went through with my decision.


Everything happened so quickly and I was on my way to China. I had received a healthy package, so I was happy but there were butterflies in my stomach. When I reached I got great support from Haida HR and they did their best to make me feel comfortable. I was very surprised to see that all the ghosts I had were already gone in my mind. It wasn’t that difficult to be fair. It became a lot easier with training courses of Haida and all the seminars where knowledge sharing sessions were held. 


 There was peace in my mind and I was really happy to see where I had landed. Today I have already completed 7 months and have explored most of the cities. I absolutely love the Chinese food no matter where I eat it. Haida HR is an efficient recruitment company that knows what the candidates want. In return, I have already taught the English language to at least 100-150 students in these 7 months. The students respond very well and there is no indiscipline in my school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...